Pages

\( ̄︶ ̄)=( ̄︶ ̄)/

WELCOME EVERYONE ! YO YO! \( ̄︶ ̄)=( ̄︶ ̄)/

Monday, September 17, 2012

Angel on Earth

By Wanlapa Sinanok
Staff Reporter


Parnny and her D.I.Y case-Mark chupachoopz photographer

Parnny Rujie, a billionaire celebrity and the owner of jewelry shop "Tiffany&Co", opens a charity in Milan,Italy for helping an orphan in Haiti on 10th September,2012.

่Milan-on this early week, there is a grand opening the charity for helping an outreach children in Haiti. The host of this event is Miss Parnny Rujie, the famous celebrity and the owner of jewelry shop "Tiffany&Co", arranged this charity with her friends. Many famous celebs and Hollywood stars went to this event.

Around the event had a lot of beloved things from all celebs, such as, accessories, clothes, handmade things, etc. They arranged a bid for collecting money to endow with OWH (Orphan Welfare in Haiti ).

Parnny Rujie, the director of this charity, said that the objective of this event was to collecting money for endow with an orphan in Haiti that lost their family from the result of war in Haiti.

"I feel pity for those children that lost their family in the war so much, so my friends and I arranged this charity by bid the celebrities' beloved for collect money as much as we can"

A first bid was a D.I.Y iPhone case of Parnny, she got 110,000 dollars for dole.

"I extremely happy today, I got some money from the bid and I will add my money ten million dollars for supporting" she said, "I want to say thank you to all of guests for their attention. I hope those children would be happy with this helping from us" Parnny said.

The total money from this charity event was valuable 150 million dollars. Parnny and her friends will go to Haiti on 15th September,2012 to endow this money to OWH.

6 comments:

  1. wish parnny rujie we happy and richer so she can give more money to the poor like this continually

    ReplyDelete
  2. now u are rich
    give me moneyyyyy
    but i know u are too stingy!
    kidding na but give me the money for real ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so kind. Rich and do the thing for charity, wowww! this world should have more this kind of person

    ReplyDelete
  4. Next time, please announce about this great charity in advance, I would like to take a part!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is so beautiful both her in side and out side!! (hahaha) for her kindness

    ReplyDelete
  6. she is my idol
    and her style is my inspiration

    ReplyDelete