Pages

\( ̄︶ ̄)=( ̄︶ ̄)/

WELCOME EVERYONE ! YO YO! \( ̄︶ ̄)=( ̄︶ ̄)/

Monday, August 6, 2012

which one is my perfect powder?

         
      Have you ever wonder how to choose the perfect powder for yourselves? I have. At first, I randomly bought a powder pact which now I can’t remember its brand and the price. Actually, I don't know the brand then.
I thought that one wasn’t bad at that time, but I found out later that there are many reviews said that the powder I was using back then was very poor and made the skin itchy sometimes.

You know, I actually didn’t care about the reviews so much because I didn’t feel itchy at all. However, I read the last part of the review said
 that someone probably didn’t feel anything or found a bad result obviously, but the long term of worse effects could came after you.  
Therefore, I, until now, carefully choose a powder which suits my skin type and doesn’t contain too much chemical ingredients. Anyway, I have powders from 4 brands for you guys. There are Skinfood and Lola from Korea, also Laura Mercier and MAC from USA.

 

       The first-bought one is Skinfood, White Grape Fresh Light Pact. At that time, Korean trend was very popular, so the Korean brand also was so famous. Skinfood’s products are mostly made of natural ingredients, and I love it so much!! Anyway, you have to make sure you pick the right shade, or your face may look too bright because their shades are very very light.



             Next, Lola powder pact is the most popular for their well-covered texture and doesn’t left any blemish on face. Many girls said that Lola powder is on their top list. In my opinion, I think it’s very great, but this powder pact doesn’t control oil enough. Probably, I’m too much oily. Above all, the price is too high compared to the quantity. Lola powder pact can be use daily for 2 months maximum. Anyway, I don’t think that point is trouble to be a top-list powder brand. Unfortunately, I lost my Lola after got it only a month. So, I need to spend my beloved money for a new powder again : )

             Laura Mercier and MAC are both quite famous around the world. For Laura Mercier, I had Translucent powder pact. It’s really light, I mean it’s translucent like it name, and this one absolutely can control my oily skin well. My problem about oily face is less concerned when I had Laura Translucent in my pocket. I’m glad that I bought it. The price isn’t too high but not cheap either. I think it’s reasonable considering the price, quantity, and quality.
           
  Many clips in youtube  call MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural as the best powder girls shouldn’t miss!! Some of my friends bought it because of the popularity in youtube. This powder provides a perfect coverage and also controls my oily skin in the same time. I prefer this one more than the three above because MAC is cheaper, of course.


       Anyway, I bought Skinfood Powder Pact twice because the price and the quality are reasonable. Wanna try?
 

5 comments:

  1. After reading your blog, I want to buy more and more cosmetic! I love your review. Right now I am using MAC powder but after reading this I want to try Lola and Laura Mercier. hehe : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for yoyr review! I love to use skin food because I always allery to cosmetic but anyway I also love to read about other cosmetic. Thanks for posting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really wanna have it all if I have so much money T^T I used to use Laura Mercier and it's really good and look naturally. Anyway, I think skin food is not suit for me because it's might too bright but i still wanna try if it's for ...free!!! ><"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog very much. I used to use skinfood pact, but I think they use too much perfume in pacts. I do not like a lot perfume because I'm allergy to it. Anyway, now I wanna try MAC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. mac is my favorite brand
    i love mac lipstick
    the color is very cute and suit me lol

    ReplyDelete