Pages

\( ̄︶ ̄)=( ̄︶ ̄)/

WELCOME EVERYONE ! YO YO! \( ̄︶ ̄)=( ̄︶ ̄)/

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Good Manner Starts With You!

HELLO guys, this is the third blog of mine speaking out all about things you should know about your little buddy. I heard that you guys have been waiting for me to update "how to train" blog. Here I am as you wish. This blog is all about training the buddy to have good manners and tactful.

Why do we have to train him to be obedient?

1. To build a good relationship between you and your dog

2. To make communication between you and your dog more clearly.

3. To make him becomes responsible and behave in any situation.

4. To prevent bad behavior such as leaping up, barking, digging, biting, and etc.

Each breeds has its own difference of behavior, so make him obey will be a very necessary way to raise him easier.

Here are the tips of how to TRAIN YOUR DOG WELL

1. Biting problem - For those who own a puppy, biting problem must bother you so much. It is natural for him to find something to bite in order to sharpen his fangs. However, there are many ways to solve the problem.
  • Whenever he tries to bite you, try to change the direction from your flesh to other stuff such as toy instead
  • Act like you are hurt when he bites you by saying the word "Ouch" "Oyy" or "Stop" It is absolutely that your dog loves you and he doesn't want to hurt you. He may not quit biting but he will drop off and bites you softer. In the end he will quit and find something to bite instead.
  • Put some rocks in a can and shake it when he bites you to let him know that it is a bad thing to do (saying "No" in the same time will make him understand that "no"means you don't like) Making loud noise will frighten him.
2. Digging problem - I'm quite sure that everybody who has a dog and garden outside the house must face this problem.
  • If he digs in order to hide something in a hole, then don't give him anything he can hide.
  • Play with him a lot or take him to walk in order to make him too tired to dig.
  • Confine him when you are not around to prevent him from digging. But don't forget to put bowl of water in his kennel.




3. Command your dog to sit - Is it annoying whenever you emerge with dog food and found yourself fall down to the ground because he jumps into you with that weight?! I understand your feeling. All you need to do is command him to sit and stay.
  • When your dog is about to sit, Say "sit" in a loud clear voice and give him a praise or maybe a prize.
  • Press down on his hips to manipulate him to sit and say "sit" in the same time. Don't forget to reward and praise him.
4. Stay! Continue from number 3
  • Make him stand (or sit) into a position you want, command "stay" and slowly walk to the position in front of him. If he still there staring at you, reward him. Begin with just 2 or 3 seconds is fine.
  • Say "stay" and put your hand up, hold your hand like that a few seconds and see if your dog obeys you. If he does, give him a reward. 


I hope these methods will be helpful for you. Good luck on your traning :)

Source Information:
http://www.dog-obedience-training-review.com/

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting! It's worth for waiting! I will use this tips to my new dog because my dogs are too old to train lol ,haha thanks for the good topic again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I hate dogs sometimes because their naughty manners :( But I think your post will help me get rid of that kind of manners (my parent really need to read your post haha) Besides, your advice sound easier than the others I have read. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes i agree with your blog cuz one of my dog are trained when it was a little and another one doesn't. The result in this day is quite bad the one that train is very cute dog but the another one is very stubborn i feel like i want to kill it everyday -*-

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love dog,but I don't have dog until now. Anyway, If I have dog in the future,I will train my dog like your advice :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heyyy, Thank you so much about blogging this. I just got new members, so i 'll try to train them like. However, it's quite hard since they are so hyperactive..:0. Also one of the are such a destroyer, she would tear everything into pieces... I will try to adapt from the digging problem's solvings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love dogs
    dog is my bestfriend
    sometimes i think it's good to me more that human
    but i miss my dog so much he died last year :(

    ReplyDelete