Pages

\( ̄︶ ̄)=( ̄︶ ̄)/

WELCOME EVERYONE ! YO YO! \( ̄︶ ̄)=( ̄︶ ̄)/

Monday, October 1, 2012

Baby Chokes on Fish Bone



Yesterday, at the Ramkumhaang hospital, 2-year-old boy die from choking fish bone.

A mother who was trying to teach her baby how to eat on his own found him nearly dead after choking to death on a fish bone. [--] was attempting to get her baby to eat solid food and left him alone to go to the bathroom.

“I was only gone for a few moments and when I came back, I saw my baby coughing and his face turns white,” mother of the baby said, “I’m shock and didn’t know what to do at that time with my poor baby.”

After sending right away to the Ramkumhaang hospital, the baby started to turn in pale. Five doctors were trying every way to help the baby but it was too late.

At the time the baby arrived he already dead. One of doctors said the baby was lack of oxygen and his brain stop working for too long, so they couldn’t do anything much more. 

2 comments:

  1. i don't like eating fish because of fish bones actually. i hate suffering from it

    ReplyDelete
  2. poor little baby but fortunately i dont like to eat fish ;D

    ReplyDelete