Pages

\( ̄︶ ̄)=( ̄︶ ̄)/

WELCOME EVERYONE ! YO YO! \( ̄︶ ̄)=( ̄︶ ̄)/

Monday, October 1, 2012

Superman Save The World

    Superman had save people who get stuck in a hotel on fire in Las Vegas,USA yesterday





     Las Vegas- It was a midnight in the middle town of Las Vegas. There was  an explosion in the "Loftman Hotel", a five stars hotel. The blaze began at the  thirteenth floor of hotel, then it burned away to another floors quickly.

     Peter Frankins, the witness in this accident, said "When I looked the hotel is on fire, I called 911 and told them about the fire" he said with his nervous face. "They told me that they will come in thirty minutes. I told them hurry up, the fire will burn into nearby building" Peter said.

     "At that time, I saw 'Superman' flying on the sky above the Loftman building. He held the pipe of water and injected to the fire as much as possible" he said. "Immediately, Superman saw a little girl stuck in the room on the nineteenth floor. Then, the firefighters had arrive, they told Superman that they will cope with fire"
"Suddenly, Superman fly into the room and rescue that girl in time before the blaze burn. Later, he put the girl on the ground and fly away" Peter said.

     Danald Lovegood, the firefighter who talked with Superman, said that Superman told him that he heard people asked for help so, he fly to this hotel and save the victim in time.

     According to police's evidence there are the evidences nearby the Loftman Hotel . They anticipated that this accident is a gas explosion from room 1313 on thirteenth floor and the flame had spread to other floors.

     From this event, the owner of room 1313 was arrested for 2 months and had to paid 500 dollars for his carelessness.

     Therefore, today we have to say thank you very much to Superman. If he did not come, we could not save that girl. Thank you our superhero.


5 comments:

  1. i wish i could meet him so i will let him help me do my homework tonight T T

    ReplyDelete
  2. save me superman! so handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love supermannnnnnnn
    he is my hero
    i want him to b my bf <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like superman!!! He's so handsome!! and firm :D :D <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superman is my superhero forever too that always wear only red underwear !!! haha

    ReplyDelete