Pages

\( ̄︶ ̄)=( ̄︶ ̄)/

WELCOME EVERYONE ! YO YO! \( ̄︶ ̄)=( ̄︶ ̄)/

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

The 5 Top Dresses on Red Carpet








Do you want to be the Top Model on Red Carpet?
         There were many entertainment awards from Hollywood in this year. Some of them were Oscars Awards, Golden Globe Awards and so on. When the awards will start, we can see a lots of celebrities walk into red carpet with their wonderful dress.

Oscars Awards 2010





               I know most of women in this world have ever dream about themselves wear the most beautiful dress step out to red carpet. So, I have suggest you the  5 Top Trend Dresses on Red Carpet.









1. "Fairy tale Moment" :






  This trend will make your look charming, fabulous and splendid like a princess who jumped off the fairy tale. This style can release your feminine sensation.




2."Glamorous Girls":



  If you want to be a remarkable person, let's this style fulfill your desire. 




    You just select on metallic or sparkling color. This time you will look incredible, attracting and outstanding.

3."Sexy Back ":
   In this style, you can wear every shades of color and types of dress.
 Your font side of dress seem to plain, but when you turn back everybody will stun by you.  
long sleeve   
short dress
full-length dress
PS. make sure that your dresses have enough concavity.














4." A Thigh-high 
split leg dress" :



Heating up the Red Carpet with your perfect legs.
          Anywhere when you appear, you will steal every shot.










5."Snow White":


          White is accepted by most of women celebrities that 





           "It is the forever popular color on the Red Carpet."








Tips: Nice dresses, Less accessory, More BEAUTIFUL

Credit:
Photo gallery from:  http://oscar.go.com/red-carpet


Top Dresses on Red Carpet: 
http://www.harpersbazaar.com/fashion/trends/red-carpet-dresses



15 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the snow white theme :) those clothes are look good on the celebrity and I agreed with the celebrity said. The white colour is a good colour! it looks good on everyone, i think :D love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never know that there were 5 type of fashion. Everything seem similar to me hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of the 5 style dresses on red carpet! But I totally love the Glamorous Girls dresses! It's such a remarkable and sexy dress with the sparkling color. This is incredible <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg!! i've seen all of that "red carpet" on tv and i love the trend so much. The good is now I know what celebrities like to wear so i can adapt it to my self but make it more cheaper ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhhhhhhh! i love Fairy tale Moment so muchhh+ i wna dress like that and smiling on the red carpet someday hehehhee ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i want A Thigh-high split leg dress i think it will look good on me . I will look SEXY hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love to see the celebrities on red carpet. They are absolutely beautiful on their clothes. I think it really true that white color is always a classic one because I love this color too. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well... my thighs don't look that nice, so I guess I can cut that one out, but I do love sparkling colors and I am a fan of "Justin Timberlake" (Sexy Back) lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think black dresses looks good for anyone and also "a Thigh-high
    split leg dress" is my favorite because i really love to show my legs but still wear a long dress. It's the most sexy kind of dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like to watch the celebrities on red carpet coz. they always wear a fantastic with very long dress and sometimes strange. In all types, I like the most as it look like a princess. Like Taylor Swift, my idol, she absolutely good-looking on fairy tale moment.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love sexy back dress so much!! I wanna wear this and look pretty like the stars but I can't555

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well judging by all the comments your classmates found this interesting which is great. I think it was well organized and interesting which is exactly what we want. The only negative is that it's a bit too short so you might have to add a bit later when you try to fit it in your newspaper.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's bit hard to read with you font's colour, but I love the contents!! It's so useful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. someday i will dress "Fairy tale Moment" for my weeding party
    but first i will find my boyfriend first hahhahaaaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete