Pages

\( ̄︶ ̄)=( ̄︶ ̄)/

WELCOME EVERYONE ! YO YO! \( ̄︶ ̄)=( ̄︶ ̄)/

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Hair Styles


        I believed that every women want to be the most beautiful for someone. So, I thought the appearance is the most important factor in doing this. Most women can do everything to having the perfect look. Hair Style is one of things that can help you to getting a good looking. I had heard some celebritries' hair stylish said that " Most celebs (=celebrities) are beautiful because of their hair style."

**********************************************************************************

         So, I found hard for hair style that suit for me. I like one slogan from " Oriental Princess ", it said that " Women do not stop their beauty'" I really love this quote, I thought women and beauty are soul mate.
         Today, I have some knowledge and techniques about hair style for everyone.

*** One thing that you should know before cut your hair is your face shape. ***


Oval faces: If you have an oval face, you are the luckiest person in this world. You can cut every hair style you wanted, such as, long, short, curly, but the best one for you is long hair which short layers around your face. You'll look gorgeous.  



Square faces: If you have a wide forehead and much cheekbones, you suit for long slightly curly layers around your face. But if you like a short hair, you could cut your tip hair sharpened. It up to your satisfaction.

Round faces: You suit for a long hair which have length over your chin or a layers hair that begin from top of head to down. It is the easiest method to hiding your rounding. Then, you'll get sweet and a bit sexy look. :))



Long faces: This shape seems like an oval face, but it's longer and tinier than oval. Only simple method to change your look is cutting bangs. That's it !! after that your face will look nice. You can get both Short and Long hair. ( PS. cutting bangs can make you looks innocent too.!! )



Heart-shaped faces: Your face looks a bit wide on top, so you should balance your face by getting long hair. This style is long and side layers hair. If you want an innocent look, you can cut bangs like long face. ( beware the length of your bangs, do not let it too short )


I hope these tips could help all of you about hair style.


     Moreover, it has many trends of hair style in this year. Most celebrities had show a lot of hair styles. Some of them look surprisingly hair with two or more colors on their hair. At present, it become a new trend in this season, it called " Dip Dye Hair ".

     Therefore, most of women want to getting this hair style now. Before you will dye your hair, I have a little tips of hair colors for you.


" Mahogany Red Brown Hair " - elegance, attractive, and a little bit sexy.



" Caramel Brown Hair " - it's the forever hit color in every season. It also suits for every shade of skin.



" Blond Hair " - hot, out- standing, and a bit sexy. ( mind this color if your skin is a bit dark )



" Dark with Purple Highlights Hair " - mysterious, atttractive, and gorgreous.



" Chocolate Brown Blond Hair " - warm, lovely, and look natural. ( if you no choice in your mind, I think this color is nice. )


Hope you enjoy with it :))


Finally, I hope these clues will be the inspiration before you are going to do haircut. If you like it, just do it!!!!!!






7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nice topic! I love to read about hair style! :D :D Every model looks good on the style but when I cut the hair like them, it's... XD and your blog really helps me to choose hair style to fit my face :D :D love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wanna look sexy but i dont have a round face ( am i ) i have a long face ( am i ) oh im confuse my self now hahahah. I like the long hair and make it sexy i think it suit me cuz im beautiful hahahahah lol !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I am planning on cutting my hair and you just gave me an idea of what kind of hair style I should cut. Also, I want to change my hair color and I will change it to " Chocolate Brown Blond Hair " because it's such a beautiful color. Do you think this color will suit me? hehe <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let's get "Dip Dye Hair". I want to do it now after reading your review in a second time! What color do you suggest ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's hard sometimes to identify what shape your face is,,,what do you think?

    Can you write a conclusion to your article? I feel like you left me hanging.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cool!! the hair styl is a very hard problem for us girls, you know. Can you recommend me one? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have long face but i dont like that style
    hahhahaaaa but thanks for ur good tips anyway

    ReplyDelete