Pages

\( ̄︶ ̄)=( ̄︶ ̄)/

WELCOME EVERYONE ! YO YO! \( ̄︶ ̄)=( ̄︶ ̄)/

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

MAC Lipstick

             Hi! Guys, this post is all about MAC lipsticks. Do you know them? Have you ever heard of them? If you are going to say NO, please go through my post, and your answer is going to be YES instead.
http://www.maccosmetics.com/index.tmpl
 It is known that MAC lipsticks have a great number of shades which really fascinate us girls. Like other brands, MAC has limited editions in each season, and those always run out of stock very fast. I’m not a professional, but I can say that both prices and quality are reasonable (Especially, if you can buy them at USA, you will get the cheaper prices that help you save 200-300 Baht) Of course, those aren’t perfect lipsticks because some textures left some stains on my lips. However, I have tasted lipsticks from many brands, and I thought that, with the prices, MAC is my most favorite lipstick brand in my heart ………



Let’s take a look at my MAC lipsticks. There are Kinda Sexy, Ravishing, Please Me and Ultra Darling.

 
http://www.maccosmetics.com/index.tmp

First, I got Ultra Darling from my sister when she went for work and travel a year ago. The texture is sheen supreme which is full of moisturizing and gives me a creamy look. I like this one, but I fell some stickiness sometimes. Anyway, many people think that Ultra Darling is not too heavy. Unfortunately, this formula doesn’t have many shades. I think this shade is wearable daily giving natural beauty with less makeup. My friends agree with the result and also said that this one was a great color to sheer up their moods * Ultra Darling is not that much bright as you see in Mac’s official website. It is rosy, I think, quite red. Another trip for you girls, this shades isn’t suit you if you wear a heavy makeup on your face already.

Next, Ravishing is MY BESTIE


This one is described in the official website “Clean light peachy coral” In my opinion, it’s a suitable shade for Asia people. It’s a bright coral, kind of milky one. The texture is cremesheen, so it’s smooth enough for my cotton mouth, and it doesn’t fade away as fast as Ultra Darling. However, it’s too colorful to wear on my formal time. Anyway, you can drop this shade by adding some more nude colors, so Ravishing can be a daily lipstick for you : )

Please Me and Kinda Sexy are not the best texture for my cotton mouth, but I really love the colors. Let’s start with Please Me. It is the only nude pink lipstick which I really want to buy again because the nude-pinky color hardly look good on me, maybe my skin isn’t bright enough. Kinda Sexy is a limited edition which my friend bought for me from USA last summer. Actually, this one is more smooth than Please Me, and full of pigments.


What about you guys? I'm glad if you will share your MAC with me III

9 comments:

  1. I like M.A.C so much!! It has many beautiful shades of lipstick. I wonder how many lipstick do you have now? ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg! I love every Mac products, and I wanna try that "please me" color It's pink tone right? i would love to have one

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you that Mac has a lot of shades of lipstick. I wonder which color of lipstick you will buy next? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite is Please Me!!! I love it and I wear it almost everyday. Actually, I love this cosmetic brand so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love this brand! their lips is so good! especially the lip balm! and it has a lots of colour of lipstick and all of them are so good! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely! I love Kinda Sexy. It's the best color for me and i think it's the must-have lipstick for everyone. I don't have Please Me but i wish i can steal it from my friend above. eiei I love your review very much and hope that you can do a review on foundations sometime. ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice descriptive post and I see your friends liked it. ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bought Kinda Sexy and I lost it -*- But now I want all of them when I've read your post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. mac lipstick is good
    i love the sweet pick shade
    thats cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete