Pages

\( ̄︶ ̄)=( ̄︶ ̄)/

WELCOME EVERYONE ! YO YO! \( ̄︶ ̄)=( ̄︶ ̄)/

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

EGGS !!!

by Parnkaew Rujivanarom

Do you have a trouble finding a healthy breakfast in rush hour in the morning?

Breakfast is very important for your body. It helps to give your brain fuel to enhance concentration and also increase essential nutrition and overall energy levels. Boiled eggs would be a very good choice for you. It's very simple to cook and has a lot of nutrition too.


According to Louisiana University in America, having a boiled eggs for breakfast decrease your appetite, it helps you avoiding eating snack during your day time. A study found that when people had boiled eggs for breakfast they were less hungry at lunchtime than when they started the day with cereal. That's mean it can make us feel fuller for longer than other foods with the same nutrition with other food. Then it can helps you going to diet too.


(It didn't help you to lose weight straightly, it help you to control your eating habit).


Do you know? That boiled eggs are not only has lots of protein but also abound in Essential Amino Acid which found in white egg. Also, yolk has lots of nutrient such as protein, vitamin, and mineral which has quality as same as salmon's omega-3 and other ocean fish's oil. So it can prevent senile cataracts, cancer, blood clots, stroke, heart attacks and etc..




Moreover!!!, new study found that woman who ate 6 eggs per week reduces risk of being breast cancer 44 percent. For those who want to grow long hair, taking an egg every morning would be good choice because egg's high sulfur makes your hair and nail healthier and growing further. 


There are a believe that boiled eggs are as good as 10 boxes of bird nest.

So why not have boiled eggs every morning!




P.s. Children and adult who over 40 should have boiled egg only one per day,and teenager could eat only 2 eggs per day. Don't eat too much thought! 

14 comments:

  1. It's a useful knowledge!! I have never known boiled egg can help our hair and nails. Tomorrow I'll try these for my breakfast. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip! I don't like to have breakfast in the morning because I always hurry to be in the class on time. How can I forget about this easy and healthy menu!!! Well, Tomorrow I should try some on my breakfast!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just realized that egg is so important in life! hehe. There are so many things that can be made from egg. This is such a great tip! This will also be my breakfast tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yahhhhhh!!! I personally love eggs cuz all my life dad always say how essential it is for life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. boiled eggs are my favorite food in the morning ;D my mom always do it for me before i'm going to school ! i think it tastes is not bad and also have a good nutrient !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like to eat egg !! it was everything to me !! < just joking 555 >

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's look so yummy. I wanna try to do that when I have a time. Can u teach me??? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to eat boiled egg a lot. It is cheap and have a lot of nutrients.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Does this mean you only recommend boiled eggs and not fried eggs, scramble eggs or others? I usually hurry to school and skip my breakfast. Bad habit... Guess I could spare a little time to boil the eggs and eat them along the way to school!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How amazing eggs are!! Actually, I a egg-lover since I was a child, but I don't really have it that often like before. Your post makes me realize that eggs are always important to my health, also my mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That was very well written and researched. Thanks for the valuable information. Could you please cite the study that you mentioned referring to breast cancer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your comment btw i think i forgot which article that i read for study abt breast cancer anyway i will definitely find it for sure (:

      Delete
    2. moreover i think i got problem. in the article didn't say whose study is, it just said that egg decease risk - - so should i just put their link instead?

      Delete
  12. i love to eat egg
    it's very delicious and easy to cook
    im egg lover <3

    ReplyDelete