Pages

\( ̄︶ ̄)=( ̄︶ ̄)/

WELCOME EVERYONE ! YO YO! \( ̄︶ ̄)=( ̄︶ ̄)/

Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Last Series of My Collection

Hi Sweeties !





         

       I do know that many girls are crazy about cosmetics. If you guys love makeup like me, I’m sure you’re going to love this post and can’t wait to have the collection I’m going to mention next. However, If you aren’t cosmetics lovers, maybe my post can change your mind ; )

 

         My most recent collection is a series of new products by Paul & Joe. Actually, this is my first time with a taste of Paul & Joe, so I am really excited about what feeling they will give me.




         Let’s start with Paul & Joe New Lipstick CS Collection. This is perfect colors for this season, sweet and classic!!! I like the textures of this collection that give me the touch of moisture and make my lips look growing.

 

           And of cause, Paul & Joe provides a rainbow of colors in each texture, sheer, natural and full coverage. I can say that they can mix with my style daily without getting easily bored.

 

 

         Oh my!! The package’s way tooooooo cute. The package is the most stunning point that hit my eyes first. Like you know, flower and animals designs are on-trend now, so to have this collection in my cosmetics bag make me feel really happy. My favorite ones are #104 Mademoiselle, #202 Prêt-à-Porter and #204 Toujours Heureux. If yon want to know the tastes of those shades I mention above, comment below! I will gladly give you some information :)

 


 

 

         Next, Paul & Joe Color Powder CS, another one in the series that I fall in love with. There are three color shades, #079 Les Tourtereaux, #080 True Love and #081 Inseparable. You will find that it’s hard to choose only one of them, another difficult situation in my life : (

 

Let’s feel the colors with this collection!

 

         There is nothing as lovely as the powder CS collection. I enjoy making up more than I did before. Paul & Joe gives you three shades to match with all color skin, so any skin you are, this collection will  surely look good on you.

 

Makeup is like a mask, I need to choose the best mask for myself.  

 

!!** Thanks for all of my photos from ..

http://www.atouchofblusher.com/2012/06/paul-joe-fall-2012-makeup-collection.html

http://www.chicprofile.com/ 

10 comments:

  1. To be honest, Paul&Joe was uninterested for me. But when I see this collection, I feel like I need one for myself now. Like you say, girl always needs the right mask for herself ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG ++++++++ i love Paul & Joe !!!!!!!!!!!!! the cat lipstick is my most wanted !!!! super cute honey!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can i missed it!! Next time it's going to be in my hand bag, i promise. Umm the package, can it be cuter than this. I'm glad that there are 3 textures because i prefer lipstick with a full-coverage texture than others. Thank you for sharing ^ ^ I really want to see how it look on you lip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Paul & Joe really knows how to attract us girls with those colorful packaging! I've never tried the brand before, but your article makes me want to buy one now! One question though, does the lipstick and the color powder fades away easily?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry, it really lasts long!! I think it fades away around 7-8 hours for normal skins, but I have no idea for oily skins. If you have some, please share with us :)

      Delete
  5. This is a really nice and interesting cosmetic brand! There are many colors of lipstick to choose from. I have to go get one and try it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the package of this band! It's so cute!!! which make me want to buy it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahh the packages are all stunning! I have never interested in Pual&Joe, but this is too lovely to deny.
    How much does it cost? Both the lipstick and powder
    Honestly, I don't even know where to get them :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. As I told Plun, I think you need a bit of practice learning how to do research and rewrite in your own words and style. You have to make changes if you want to use this in your final project. I would like to help so come see me and we can arrange.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Paul and Joe is nice
    i wna buy one
    i just visit this shop at ctw last week

    ReplyDelete